23/05/2014

9th House in Vedic Astrology

9th house in vedic astrology is one of the trikona or trinial house. it is the bhagya sthana. Its karaka planet is Jupiter. It is also the dharma bhav. 9th house is the Lakshmi sthana.
It represents the following in vedic astrology:
  • Dharma, religion and duty
  • Fortune or fate
  • Pilgrimages
  • Foreign travels
  • Higher education
  • Teachers or gurus
  • Moral values
  • Popularity
  • Father’s teachings
  • Charity
  • Research and inventions
  • Compassion
  • Virtue
  • Philosophy
  • Conduct
  • Affluence
  • Faith
  • Wisdom

All of the above mentioned areas should be judged very carefully and the placement of the 9th lord and planet sitting in the 9th house should be taken into account strictly.
So these are the various prospects that 9th house signifies.

Thanks for reading & goodbye.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birth details 26 June 1988,1:56am, Lucknow. When I will get job of assistant professor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sir I Mr Surya Kanta Giri want to know about my Rabi Mahadasha.My DOB is 4-7-1972,tob is 5:10am & POB is Cuttack.please help me.my email id is skcindialimited@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My details 8nov1979 15:25 , want to know about profession.

    Gurpreetsinghsira@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dob is 15/12/1992.time is 0345am.at almora uttrakhand.....

    ReplyDelete